Tunisia Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Tunisia.
Hi,

Havana as well?? Do you know if this is a permanent thing? Seems like everything is closing. Not too keen on the British Bar. Seem to remember it having very British prices! Especially compared to some of the other places. I always liked the Latino too - sad this hasn't reopened.

A.
Hi!

We have been to the Bel Air three times in the past two years and spent a lot of time in the Las Palmas Bar. Sad to hear it's closed but I know there were problems before. Going to Tunisia this year but to Port El Kantoui, will definetly make a trip up to see Dawn at Shakespeare. Which direction is it in, and have they made a start on finishing that big hotel next door? Is the closing of Cheers permanent as well? Anyway, if you speak to Dawn/Ramzi pass on our best wishes, Ricky and his family from Motherwell in Scotland.
Hello well i have some good news all you clubrats!!!!! I thought Hammamet night life was going down the pan also but..... Havana has moved to the old Cotton Club on the main strip next to Calypso due to open at the end of Febuary. There is also a new club opposite the Euro Bar i think it is called the grave or something like that and thats due to open up for this summer. It is abit dull at the moment i feel sorry for new people coming to hammamet i think its lost some of its buzz since Latino closed, I live in Hammamet and know lots of information :lol: ask away about anything i will try and answer all questions

*Edit to remove potentially libelous material Briar
do you no what is happening to latino. when i was there in the summer i was told that someone to do with the president as got it but nothing has happened yet. then when i went back in november there still stood the empty club. i really want it to open up, hammamet is meant to be the nightlife hotspot in tunisia but it just does not seem to be having the same buzz now!!!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.