America/Canada Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in America and Canada
You can always get Penn and Teller tickets for $45, it's a great show to be honest and well worth the money :tup

TC
hi luci,
when i follow the link to beatles love it asks for special code to find tickets, which i don't
also are there any penn and teller offers due in early september as i can't find less than $82.50
going four weeks on tueday
cheers dag. :cheers ps is it better to buy tickets online before going
The code you need is at the top of the screen. It's MIRAGE.

You should be able to get Penn & Teller at Tix4Tonight, but it all depends on what is available on the day as you can only buy tickets there on the day of the performance apart from a couple where you can get them the day before. They would be around $50.

Here is a link to discount tickets if you want to book before you go:-

http://www.bestofvegas.com/Shows-Tickets/Penn-and-Teller/index.php?id=39&sStartDate=2010-09-1

For any tickets you book online, you will need to go to the box office at least one hour before the show to pick up the actual tickets. You will need the credit card used for payment and photo ID. Doesn't hurt to take a copy of the confirmation although I've never needed it.

HTH

luci :wave
Last month at the MGM Grand, you could get tickets for KA on a 2 4 1 basis, merely by showing your players club card (and as that is free quick and easy to get...................)

Don't know if the offer is still on, but may be worth a look-see
Trying to purchase some $55 Love tickets at the Mirage but it insists on a state being entered in your billing address which as I am from the UK, I dont have and when I enter n/a or any random state my credit card get rejected
This is a common problem that the US websites don't accept a UK credit card details or address.

That said, I manage to book ticket to see the Killers in Vegas through Tickermaster.com so it may be a MGM/Mirage problem.

Just call the box office and ask for the offer. They will be happy to oblige. Remember they are 8 hours behind UK time, but open around 7am which is 3pm UK time.

thanks Luci, Guess I'll have to bite the bullet and make a pricey call to the USA
Im with virgin which is 23p a min usually, I have never used one of these 0844 numbers - I will give it a try later when the US office opens - many thanks for the link
Check how much an 0844 number is with Virgin. With BT I think it is 3p/min.

10p/min but found this 18185.co.uk its a 0808 number so should be free to connect then 1p/min apparently we shall see :tup
I got it booked over the phone - the code was also apparently wrong even though its on their own website - new code is summer for the beatles for 50% off lasts until 31 oct.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.