America/Canada Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in America and Canada
Where is he playing? I usually check the website of the Hotel to see what price their tickets are, then look around to see if I can find them cheaper.

I found that for Cher (Caesars) and Tom Jones (MGM Grand) booking direct was the best way.
Hi pebbles, i looked on the MGM grand site they are the same price as vegas.com, is Mgm very far walking wise in relation to the flamingo hotel?
Would like to see Cher as well, but not know if she is playing in June?
I would think it's about a mile from the Flamingo to MGM.
Well i have looked on the MGM site and to see David Copperfield they are giving me

Section 1
Row 1A
Seat 1-2
Cat 1

I looked on their own map of the theatre and i think its on the 2nd row? I havent the best eye sight and wondered what you thought. Not a brilliant map actually, but appreciate it being a large theatre.
Here is the map of the theatre if anyone can confirm where i would be sat, thank you.
https://mgm.admission.com/html/seatmap.htmI?l=EN&CNTX=70305&C=US

Michelle x
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v719/pebblesmax/th_Hollywood_Theatre_floorplanA.jpg

I have circled the most likely places for your seats. We were in section BB (just behind) when we saw Tom Jones. You will have an awesome view. Make sure you get there early because if you are right on the first row, on the table seating, the first couple there get to pick the best seats.

Click to enlarge the picture.
Is that the Hollywood Theatre? We have seen Tom Jones there twice. It's a very small theatre, only 774 seats, although the furthest back we've been is the fourth row.

luci :wave
Maverick heli's are excellent, that's who I went with, very good indeed and competetively priced

TC
I have just purchased two tickets for the David Copperfield, so excited now. At the front as well, so even my poor eyes can see his illusions :rofl
The show at IP the legends is it best to book that as well now, or when we get there?

Thanks for all your help.
You will probably get half price tickets for Legend in Concert when you get there.
Legends is moving from the IP to Harrah's after 20 odd years, but I'm not sure when.

I was just looking last night at booking for Legends, it moves to Harrahs fron Feb 22nd.

It is $54 per ticket online but does anyone know if i am more likely to get them any cheaper when i get to Vegas or if there is any 2 for the price of 1 offers likely to become available?
I have never failed to get them from Tix4Tonight, usually $61 for both, but I think it was $65 last time.

Wheres Harrah's ? In relation to the Flamingo, and also tix4tonight please.
Harrah's is next door to the IP.

You have Bill's on the corner and they have a Tix4Tonight, then Flamingo, O'Sheas, IP then Harrah's.

Thank you all for the help you have given me, i am sure i will have more questions:)
Has anyone done the helicopter with the Rapids or the indian terrotory? There are so many turs with helicopters i am not sure which one is value for money.

Michelle x
i did this tour in september
http://www.looktours.com/grand-canyon-white-water-rafting.html

for me it was the highlight of the holiday it was an amazing day and worth every penny i would highly recommend it.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.