Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Not had this issue myself but something to keep in mind. Have found this bit of info though.

When you answer "yes" you have been to India before, the system will not let you continue until you put in a previous visa number. ( unless they have updated their system recently). You need to make up a number to continue filling in the on-line form I.e. 123456 then when you print it out put a line through the number in black ink and write above it " previous No. not available" and it won't hurt to initial the change.
It's nothing to worry about loads of people have had the same problem.

Hope this is of some use,
Spike.
That is what I have done.. It was a nightmare doing the visas this year. The screens wouldn't move on and I couldn't get the screen to move so I could pay. Spent 4 hrs yesterday and eventually did it this morning after another 1 and half hrs. Had to do it in Google Chrome. I have been doing visas for 14 years and have never had so much trouble. Hopefully it will all go through ok now. Thanks for the info.
Glad you are sorted, lets hope things are better on line when the season gets going.
I have now found my old passport, only hours after posting my visa application off. I had put it inside the shredder for shredding when I got round to it. Liz found it when she went to shred some other papers. I emailed the info to them so they would have it when they received the application this morning and I received a nice email back from them to say they would tie it up with my application. I will be in need of my holiday by the time I have finished with all this visa business, it wears you out mentally.
BrenLiz wrote:
I have now found my old passport, only hours after posting my visa application off. I had put it inside the shredder for shredding when I got round to it. Liz found it when she went to shred some other papers. I emailed the info to them so they would have it when they received the application this morning and I received a nice email back from them to say they would tie it up with my application. I will be in need of my holiday by the time I have finished with all this visa business, it wears you out mentally.

Glad it turned up to help out :tup
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.