Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Hi, We stayed at the Mavruka last year, you will probaly be picked up about 10pm for a 2am flight, they will let you pay to keep your room if they are not full, I think we paid £10 to keep it until 6pm and then it was so much more per hour. I am sure there is also a shower and toilet you can use if you do not get to keep your room.
We had a private transfer which picked us up at the hotel if you are booked on the shuttle they will pick you up where they drop you. They will probaly give you a number to ring if you have a problem. They will have a board held up at the airport for you to find them.
The Mavruka is a lovely hotel the pool is great and the rooms are very good with a lovely power shower. The breakfast was a bit basic last year but filled a space and you could buy more if you wanted.
Click Here for our reviews of the Mavruka hotel. Also use the same link to add a review if you haven't yet done so. :tup
Hi Dan

we always do our trips to turkey independantly, and always use travel republic and they come up trumps each time. you will probably find on your confirmation an address for a local agent in case of problems.
When we went last year we used orangerentacar for our transfers. our flight was delayed and our driver was still there waiting for us to take us to the hotel. He picked us up in plenty of time for our return journey.
DIY is the way to go and you can sit back relax and have a drink :sun2 thinking of the money you have saved.
have a brilliant holiday

hugs la x
Your all very kind

Thanks ever so much

Should i email the mavruka asking for the possibilty an dprice of haveing some late check out facilities ?

Cheers

Dan
Hi again, I think it is worth e.mailing the hotel to ask, they will be able to tell you a price but maybe not if it is definate to keep the room. Last year we were told to ask on the morning of our departure if it was available. How much would it be to add another night on travel republic as sometimes we have found this a cheaper way to do it?
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.