Egypt Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Egypt.
Wish I could Swiss. unfortunately we cannot take the boys out of school as the oldest is just about to start his prelim exams at the end of this month.
Just tried for July/August next year (3 of us).

Flights a few days apart leaving from Gatwick (14 night return):

Thomsonfly to Taba £1330-ish
Excel to Sharm £820-ish

Big difference.
:omg

But then maybe they charge you more cos of Mrs E's long legs and your big b.. no I better not say it ! :lol:
Hi
Have you checked ba.com they are doing saturday flights in aug, sept and oct for 150 return inc taxes.

carly
That's it torment me you :twisted: being from Egypt

I've no holidays left to take

AND

I'm working all over Christmas
I agree with EV,

The price difference between Sharm and Taba is ridiculous---I priced the same dates roughly as Ev from Man and the prices came out more or less the same!!!!!!!!!!! and normally flights from Man are more expenssive than Gatwick!!!

By the way Ev Excel have got flights May half term for 3,that work out at about £650 for 3----not bad for a school holiday :!:
If only Doc (you're not Hany, are you? :lol: ), if only.

We're going in 3 weeks, again in April, then again in July/August. We just can't go in May half term too, can we?

There's still time for prices to drop though.
I take it you're going in the Easter Hols-What price did you get for the flights?

You're the same as us --3 of you going-----with the youngest counting as an adult---aren't you?????????

By the way how along ago did you book the flights??????

Doreen
GBP 85.12 per person Gatwick - Taba return on 8th December with Thomsonfly !!!!!!!!!!!!

:omg :omg :omg :omg :omg
Now you all really do not have an excuse not to come and see me ! :lol:
I see all these good deals on flights, booking idependantly, but whats the best website to book the actual hotel... I would worry about travelling to Egypt and not travelling by an organised coach as with package holidays to hotels - could imagine big rip offs at airport??
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.