Help And Assistance

Need help and advice on using this forum? Post your queries in here.
Latest Post?
14 Posts
I can see you are right. I had wondered if it was because it was a sticky, but I tested and its not. All I can say is that I have been following your posts through the Latest posts feature so they do usually show up. Will leave this one for admin.
Sma we will sort - thanks for raising it.

l
I've just posted "test" in Cuba & it's showing in Latest Posts.
I think it may be a glitch or a bug - Sma I'll get our developer to take a look
Hi Fiona and Glynis, they seem to show in 'Latest Posts' for roughly 24 hours after being posted but they then stop showing up even though older posts on other forums do - not sure why.
thats why I hadn't noticed this. I always read them soon after you post them
i had the same yesterday when my last post was there to start with, then disappeared from latest posts -but was on costa brava forum- and is now back on latest posts
It's now reappeared in 'Latest Posts'! So thanks to whoever got this sorted. :-)
On the subject of 'latest posts' has any progress , if any been made on the ' view posts since last visit' link we discussed more than a month ago? I believe this was being passed to your developers?
Frank - this feature requires a lot of development and will be implemented in due course, at the moment there are still bugs in the system and things we need to address first including layout, and UX.

I do agree with you though it is a feature that will improve the Forum in a big way - we will get it in..
Think of HT being like an iceberg in that we only see a tiny section of what HT is. There is a huge amount of work being done out of sight to get it into 21st century. There is a long list of things to implement so HT is a work in progress but it will get there :)
Thank you Lance, I'm looking forward to it.
Problem was Frank we spent about a month solid on the Gallery, as you seen it still has small things that need changing/tweaking, we will insert that feature for you though..
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.