Holiday Complaints

Do you have a holiday complaint? For help and advice post in here.
sounds like both are the same company and passing the book from one to another to try and avoid dealing with it. thats what happens when you DIY on the internet, you often lose the services of rep and have no-one to talk to face to face if there are any problems.

were they abta bonded? you could try abta if they were?
Download the Safe & Sound booklet. You can see the link at the top of the page. That will give you some information then speak to Ros Fernihough on 01922 621114 she is a Travel Law Lawyer and will give you free advice on your complaint. Ros has helped many members of HT

fwh
it sounds to me that thew agent was another anotherflights.co.uk, another agent.co.uk was the company and you are the third party. what can happen is anotheragent.co.uk are liable for you to sue if they are seperate companies and then anotherflight.co.uk can be sued by them. you can sue the agent directly unless its mass misconduct which doesnt seem apparent here. find out if which of the companys liased with who and you will find you answer of who is liable. the wonderful law of agency!!
They way I understand it is that if you bought flights and accommodation from 'A' then 'A' are selling you a package and therefore they are liable for any problems within that package.

As suggested give Ros a ring on 01922 621114 as she is qualified in Travel Law and will offer you free advice.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.