Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Is this the right one? They even have a Skype connection so telephone calls are free.

http://www.holidayinoludeniz.com/
Hi,
Thank you, RPBristol - this is exactly what I was looking for. :kiss
hi welshwanderer
i can tell you this is a wonderful place and have everything within easy reach
I've added this hotel to our review site.

If anyone has stayed here please add your review by Clicking Here

Many Thanks :wave
Not stayed here but this was in the list of our favourite restaurants due to it being very pleasant, cheap and the food was nice. (See my resort review when I went in Sept/Oct 06.)

The location is nice as its very convenient but peaceful!
:D

Also a couple in our hotel had there wedding reception here instead of the hotel we/they were staying in. We walked past and it looked like they were being looked after very well and were having a blast! :lol:
I have been looking for information about the Lemon Tree Hotel but can only see reviews from 2006. Does anyone know if this hotel is still running? It sounds lovely.
Hi, My daughter stayed there two years ago and loved it, she got an e.mail from the English woman that ran it earlier this summer to say they were no longer running it after a fall out with the owner. I think someone else is running it though as it was still open this summer. They have a web site http://www.thelemontreehotel.com if that helps.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.