Greece and other Greek Island Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Greece and other Greek Islands.
hi welcome have found one [not too good]review here

wizard
any members able to offer a review please post here

thanks wizard
Hi nursetina
We stayed at the Letsos in June 2005 we had read some bad reviews of the hotel, so we were quite pleased to find that it's not as bad as some people were saying. Yes the rooms are very basic but our room was clean and spacious. We were at the front in the self catering apartments over looking the road leading to the beach. The good sized pool and pool area was very clean with plenty of free sun beds and the bar excellent.
The location is fantastic close to everything. The resort is lovely would definitely go back, lots of very good restaurants. Zante is a wonderful island so would suggest you hire a car to get around and see all that it has to offer.
Found the following reviews.

http://www.realholidayreports.com/reports/reports.asp?id=235&hotel_id=21703
If there is anything you would like to ask about Zante feel free 8)
Cheers TF
Justzante.co.uk has some good reviews.

I worked here a while ago and its nice. Great location, not far from the beach and near the resort centre also. The family who own it are nice.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.