Cyprus Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Cyprus
I'm not sure about the current situation, but in the past the Egypt/Nile jaunt was by air from Lanaca airport, cruses are available to other destinations via louisecruises

yasus
wizard
Paul we did the cruise you are talking about in 2001. It was aboard a boat called the Salamis Glory and it was a really good trip. Seem to remember it cost us about £350.00 each back then but we did opt for a cabin on the higher decks and were fortunate enough because of that to get upgraded to a suite.
We did the trip by air about 4 years ago, was excellent. We were staying in Ayia Napa but flew from Paphos. Was tiring but well worth it, cost around £230 per person, we booked in resort with our rep but trip was with Louis Travel. Think the cost by boat was slightly cheaper and was 3 days including travelling.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.