Help And Assistance

Need help and advice on using this forum? Post your queries in here.
Links
12 Posts
Those lines are called "signatures" and may be requested by sending a PM to a member of our Admin team.

As a rule, only holiday related links are shown.

Mark :D
Hi kayley,

does this link help at all?

Derek.
Thank you both.

I've now requested one. Can't believe I've missed that opportunity for so long! :oops:
I sent my request to Vanlaywan, but as yet no reply. Maybe he/she is away on holiday!
Does anyone know if he is still around or should I send my request to someone else?
Send your request to any of the admin staff you'll see who they are as they have "HT Admin" at the end of their names.
Kayleigh as Allmen says admin all have HT Admin after their names. If you pm your request I'll take a look at it for you.

Sarah
Well I clicked on the link above and the guy does have HT admin next to his name!
Hi Kayley

You need to PM a member of admin who's name incorporates the words 'HT Admin' (Van's doesn't), not one who has those words underneath their name :wink:

That would be SARAH, KATH or GLYNIS.

Pippy :D
Thanks. I've now sent a PM to Sarah. :)
Kayley can you try posting now please making sure the box (below) indicated Attach Signature is ticked.

Many thanks
Thanks Kath. Hopefully it will be on now. :D
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.