Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
list of
8 Posts
Pam

can't think of the top of my head,but there is a thread with a map on here and lists all hotels in marmaris.

Also Lowcostbeds do lots of apts/hotels in the area you want.
Pam the Epic,Sundream, Atrium, Greenpark to name a few are all near Julian. If you check out the map, which is what i did last year as our friends wanted to be near Madboys to see their friends. I just found the number of the Epic then looked at all the numbers nearby.
Club Atrium just down the road too Pam, that looked good.

Catherine x
hi pam we also stay in armutulan area like to be near madboys and flares as owners and staff are good friends

we have stayed in club atrium which is very nice and club alpina was lovely too also stopped in xanthos apartments but never again.

This year we are going diy so looking for private villa/apartment in same area for 3 weeks in september if anyone can help

ali
thanks for the replies folks.
i looked at the map already but not all hotels are on it eg the julian alize arent on it.
i quite fancy the alize but not sure if you can book on diy.
the ages of the people going are 42, 43, 40, 21, 19, 16, and 5 its for my 40th :( so want somewhere half decent.

pam xxxx
Pammie, Club Anastasia or Club Exelsior are also nearby and can be booked DIY.
club alize is a fair way from madboys.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.