EX-Pats and Owners Abroad

Discussions for EX-Pats and owners abroad or those who are considering this idea.
I am thinking of moving to live in limassol also is it easy to get a job as am a bus driver in uk and accomadation there do they pay good money and is it easy to move out there any one help us both.
thanks
Hello both..

Work in Cyprus is not at all easy to find and when and if you do the pay usually is very poor.

The wage structure in Cyprus is very low, some workers like building workers earn just over the ton a week, you will be competing with eastern block countries who have sent many over here to work and you will be in the pot with those, you must remember Cyprus has the total population of Manchester, so work is limited, bar work and service work can be found but the pay is very poor please be warned,..

Your best bet if you do wish to have a go is join a group website like mine or Steve's eastern board group web site, both of these are directed at ex-pats and movers here to Cyprus..

My advice is do not burn all your bridges..it's a great place to live but not if you are scratching around for pennies..

Jim

http://groups.msn.com/cyprusliving/welcome.msnw
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.