Holiday Complaints

Do you have a holiday complaint? For help and advice post in here.
It seems very strange that despite having paid a deposit and having written confirmation of your booking, that the hotel could not help you in any way.

It must be said however that this is a very busy area in the Summer and mistakes CAN happen.

I would suggest that you do not tar all Logis de France with the same brush - although they work as a chain, they are individually owned and therefore the responsibility for bookings really rests with the individual patrons.

You can of course complain to the central coordinating body of Logis de France and also to the regional and departmental associations for tourism who would certainly be interested in hearing your points of view, though I don't think they could intervene directly. You could also contact the Service Departemental de Consommation and the local Chamber of Commerce. They might be able to intervene directly.

I have every sympathy with your situation - having spent the night on a concrete floor in a Logis outside Clermond Ferrand in off-peak season whilst my husband and son shared the beds - doubles NOT!! But they are individual and independent so please try to put this experience behind you and enjoy your next stay at a better Logis. They DO exist.
That's awful, Rabelais. I suggest you look at the first post in the Complaints section of HT. It will give you details of how to contact Ros Fernihough, a lawyer who can give you free legal advice. Some of our members have had success with her help.
Good luck.
Bridd
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.