Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
A new fast rail link ..........has boosted the popularity of the hub.
- what, despite the fact that the station has failed to open on time and trains shown in the timetable are running through non-stop? You know what it's like with builders, probably gone off doing someone's kitchen extension! Hopefully they can get that sorted out by next April because although the train journey will be a few minutes longer than to Stansted it should be quite a bit cheaper, I reckon savings between £14 and £19 per adult return
Can't wait to see which will be the next airport on a mainline rail route into central London to be re-branded! :D

Now that we are up to 5 'London' airports can the 6th be far behind?

SM
And here was me thinking that if I joked about London Birmingham being next that nobody would laugh as that would be just too ludicrous!

SM
i think in all seriousness that the 6th "london" airport already exists , it is Biggin Hill !!! :rofl used to be very busy quite a few years ago, actually its closer to central London than Heathrow, only London City is closer.
Hopefully Southend will do well , their security staff did training at Gatwick, and the easyjet routes seem appealing.
Steve, you're probably right about the builders, no doubt extending a kitchen at some swanky mayfair restaurant ;) :cheers
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.