Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
Hi

That would be Heathrow airport that would take you very close in proximity.

Regards :)
dosnt make an alfull lot of diffrence...from all yo can rail to central london and tube ot to stanford bridge, gatwick as the advantage of access to the mainline station from the arivals hall,heathrow is closer,stanstead will proberbly be cheapest

wizard
Great thanks for that.

Heathrow is v expensive already though.

How long approx would travel time be from Gatwick / Stanstead / Heathrow. Just want to make sure we have enough time to get the flight home after the match.

Thanks a lot
Jaime C :wave
this all depends on making your connections and doesnt allow for waiting time for the first train
to the rest of the world FC
from luton approx 21/2 hrs
from gatwick approx 1hr 10 to 1hr 30
from stansted approx 1hh 30 to 1 hr 50

to plan your journey and see where and when to change i use traveline

hope this helps
wizard
Thanks Wizard! I will check that site out.

Going by those times looks like we might have to stay over a night....all this to see Everton :wink: :lol:

Thanks
is that not the only proper team in Liverpool?? and as a Lancashire team second only to Blackburn Rovers :lol:
:lol: We went over to see the Reading match on Sunday there, at least my claim to fame is being in the same stadium as Sylvester Stallone! lol

We are just trying to fit in another away match this season but prices and times arn't really working out at the mo, will look into it more later on and see.

Thanks again
obviously gatwick!. gatwick express to london victoria. tube from victoria direct to fulham broadway and short walk to ground.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.