Spain - Balearics - Menorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Menorca.
Paradise Club might suit, take a look at Thomas Cook or direct Holidays website. Very close to marina but quiet after 11.30 ish. You mention that you'd like shops to stroll around - not many I'm afraid, other than the supermarkets there's only a handful of souvenir, perfume type places. Plenty of restaurants though around the marina. Also Casas del lago and Tamariscos apartments are well located, through Thomas cook also. Been to Cala'n Bosch twice, Tamariscos and paradise Club, never had any problems with noise at night, 2nd time was peak season (August) too.
:wave:

I cannot recommend highly enough Cala En Porter.

We (2A + 2K (5 & 11),
stayed in a privately rented 2 bed apartment at Siesta Mar 1.

Siesta Mar 1 is the quieter of 2 complexes.
It has a swimming pool and small playground.

Next door is the Siesta Mar 2 which has restaurant, bar, bigger playground and more pools and waterslides.

The resort has plenty of shops and restaurants, a couple of bars with outdoor seating and live entertainment (excellent).
Excellent beach also.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.