Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Hi

Were the hotel rooms in Belek interconnecting? We are a family of 6 and have to have 2 seperate rooms and have 2 kids in with each of us, it's pain especially when they decide to put you in 2 seperate parts of the hotel???

Only been to Turkey once (so far) and stayed at Club Izer Beach in Torba. We enjoyed it but its a bit in the middle of nowehere. We paid £4000 in Aug for 6 but got 2 free child places.

If you find a hotel with connecting rooms (that they don't charge the earth for) please let me know

Lou
The Titanic in Lara beach has connecting rooms,£2 per room per night so not expensive. You can lock the outer doors and have the connecting door open and then it's just like a 2bed appt with a bathroom and mini bar each - excellent, absolutely a brilliant hotel Ultra 5*
denny.53 wrote:
The Titanic in Lara beach has connecting rooms,£2 per room per night so not expensive. You can lock the outer doors and have the connecting door open and then it's just like a 2bed appt with a bathroom and mini bar each - excellent, absolutely a brilliant hotel Ultra 5*

Thanks denny

Have had a look at the Titanic, as a rough guide this september is coming back at £1150 per person, but that is for 2 weeks. We are looking to go for 10 or 11 nights, as per most of the lara beach AI they are a bit isolated, but if we could get the price down to aboyt £850 pp for 10 nights then we would be interested.
lou_uk wrote:
Hi

Were the hotel rooms in Belek interconnecting? We are a family of 6 and have to have 2 seperate rooms and have 2 kids in with each of us, it's pain especially when they decide to put you in 2 seperate parts of the hotel???

Only been to Turkey once (so far) and stayed at Club Izer Beach in Torba. We enjoyed it but its a bit in the middle of nowehere. We paid £4000 in Aug for 6 but got 2 free child places.

If you find a hotel with connecting rooms (that they don't charge the earth for) please let me know

Lou

Hi Lou

The rooms in the Atlantis were not interconnecting, but we were in a block toward the rear of the complex, if we find anything I will let you know. I believe this is true of many of the AI hotels in most countries, they can be very isolated.
Hi

Yes most seem to be away from the main resorts. I too am researching for 2012 as we can get 2 free child places which saves us quite a bit of money. We would love to go to some of the 5* hotels in Lara Beach but they will be just too much!

I have found the Zeynep Resort (or Sun Zeynep) in Belek has interconnecting rooms but the reviews aren't very recent. This is a First Choice hotel, not sure of prices.

We will really go anywhere that is a decent 4*, nice food, waterlsides and on the beach and has a reasonable transfer, if there was a pleasant walk into a small resort that would be a bonus. It's a mindfield as it's such a lot of money to spend on 2 weeks holiday and you want to get it right!

Good luck and let me know how you get on!

Lou
lou_uk wrote:
Hi

Yes most seem to be away from the main resorts. I too am researching for 2012 as we can get 2 free child places which saves us quite a bit of money. We would love to go to some of the 5* hotels in Lara Beach but they will be just too much!

I have found the Zeynep Resort (or Sun Zeynep) in Belek has interconnecting rooms but the reviews aren't very recent. This is a First Choice hotel, not sure of prices.

We will really go anywhere that is a decent 4*, nice food, waterlsides and on the beach and has a reasonable transfer, if there was a pleasant walk into a small resort that would be a bonus. It's a mindfield as it's such a lot of money to spend on 2 weeks holiday and you want to get it right!

Good luck and let me know how you get on

Lou

Hi Lou

The summer 2012 will be on sale from the 5th May, so it may be worth waiting to see what is avaialable.

There are going to be some big changes with First Choice only selling AI holidays, all the self catering will be going to Thomson. All of Thomson AI will be going to First Choice.

Keep an eye out for the changes.
Hi look at Arcada golf resort in Belek this his near to the town centre about 10 mins walk you can email the hotel and ask about the rooms but if they do not have interconnecting rooms they would try there best to put you togeather look at direct holidays part of thomas cook i phone them and they are very helpful i have got some great deals
Thanks Janet
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.