Caribbean Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Caribbean
We have got got back from two weeks staying at the Sandos Caracol Beach Resort and Spa, Riviera Maya. It was fantastic, lovely clean hotel with very friendly staff who couldn't do enough for us. Loads of activities going on and a hotel run kids club, with really lovely staff. We took an 18 month old and a 5 year old. There was a main buffet restaurant with a huge choice, and and Italian buffet which was great too. There were also steak house, chinese, medditerrean and a Brazilian a al carte restarants. The Brazalian was very good, thr others weren;t as good, but still nice. I would definately recommend this hotel.
Reviews for the Sandos Caracol Beach Resort and Spa can be found HERE.
Sounds and looks a nice place.

Just checked Thompsons prices for October but there asking for silly money.

Who did you book with MAZZY ?
We booked with First Choice, We had booked way back in March 08 to go Goa, but then decided against travelling to Goa after the Mumbai thing, I think the brochure price for our 2 weeks at Sandos from the 3rd of Jan was £965 per person. Which was well worth it. We only did one trip as it was difficult with such a small child, so we spent hardly any money whilst there. However the trips were quite expensive.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.