Italy, Rivieras and Islands Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Italy, Rivieras and Islands.
nice hotel
5 Posts
Hi Sam

I went to Rome for my 40th last year and we stayed about 20 minute metro ride away from the centre of Rome. In my opinion if I went back I would pay extra to stay in the centre. Rome is really hard going on your legs and feet and it would have been nice if we were more central to go back to the hotel for an hour to rest and freshen up and would have meant much less time sat on the metro and more time enjoying ourseleves. You will have an incredible time it is the most wonderful place. We have reviews of hotels in Rome here that may help. I will also add the hotel you have mentioned to our database and If anyone has stayed they can post a review.

The open top tour bus of Rome is amazing value and saves your feet. It costs €12 for the day hop and hop off style.

I hope this helps

Sarah
Stay at the Hotel Ottocento.

Very nice little 3* superior hotel!
A fantastic hotel: http://www.hotelforumrome.com/

The only problem is that in Rome your not really in the centre of things as its spread out. The Travestare road is a good point to be but if you want close to the trevi Fountain ect then expect to pay big bucks.
Just back from Rome stayed in the Hotel Dei Consoli just by the Vatican city , can thoughly recommend this hotel, its middle range price wise but well worth it, the rooms are clean but small the breakfast is fantastic and gives you a good start to a very tiring day. Would definately stay here again without question.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.