Spain - Costa Dorada Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Dorada.
looky looky men
5 Posts
I must have been lucky this year, we went in June and only had about 2 people approach us selling junk. Salou town council have actually banned them from operating and took a hardline approach which drove them all into the neighbouring resort of Cambrils. I wonder what has changed??? Maybe Cambrils has taken the same hardline approach and now they are all trying their luck in Salou again!!
In the 6 or 7 years we have been to Salou we have only been approached once and that was by a guy selling fake Louis Vuitton baseball caps.
I can only agree with the author my wife also mentioned comments passed and waggling tongues but when the police did appear they returned under there stones but were soon back out when they left so the effort is there by the local police.But it does frustrate you so much and some trinket shopkeepers are just as harassing
You just have to walk past and ignore them, I'm very much used to it now, especially after holidaying in Turkey many times.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.