Spain - Costa Del Sol/Gibraltar Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Del Sol.
Hi HelsBels85
Sorry but Los Amigos is not in Mijas. It is just a short way along from Fuengirola on the coast road. Yes the nightlife is quiet and you would have to go into town or further onto Benalmadena, but sorry I can not help you with taxi prices.
Good luck with your questions, I am sure someone on here will help you soon.
Los Amigos is lovely by the way, good choice, have a good time.
The local bus runs into Fuengirola but I think it stops at about 8.00 in the evening
Brilliant thanks!! We can get a cab back! any idea on cost??? does anyone know about car hire also? cheer :D
Hi Helen, Los Amigos beach club (aka Las Casitas) is in a place called El Faro a short distance from Fuengirola. Its a gorgeous complex, friends of mine own the resturant on there!!! A taxi to Fuengirola will cost u around 15 euros, about 10 pounds give or take a few quid, the nightlife there is ok, friday and saturday nights tend to be the more lively nights. I would recomend Benalmadena though personally, get a taxi to a place called plaza 24 horas (24 hour square), it'll probably cost u about 20 euros and there is a handful of bars and clubs in the square and 2 or 3 of them dont close before 6am. Same days apply though for the livelier nights. Buses run until 11pm and if u should need it on ur journey home start running again at 7am. The bus will cost u a euro. I hope ive been pretty helpful, have a good holiday.
bexinspain Please do not post in phone text style - Thanks
Hi has any one here been to LOS Amigos Beach Club in player marina please leave a comment

Andrew[/i]
Hi i have looked at your post saying that friends of yours run the Bar out there we know gordon who runs the Bar. also the Bar up by Reception
we made some good friends many years ago the main one was a man call Diago i dont know if you might know him

Andrew
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.