Spain - Costa Del Sol/Gibraltar Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Del Sol.
I fly out tuesday and come home the day after you arrive. had a look at the forecast and its averaging 27 degrees C in the day. at midnight tonight its still 21 degrees so weather should be spot on.
Just to put my reply on, we all had a fantastic time. All the girles enjoyed staying at the Ronda IV infact some have booked to go again.
Cheers bar was great and they were very kind to us, there were 27 of us having a meal, and everything was great.

The ben Hen Party I have every been on. :sun2 :sun2 :sun2 :sun2
Glad you enjoyed, we are flying out on thursday and will certainly be visiting the various bars of los boliches.
We have just got back after two weeks in the Fuengirola Beach. First week very windy but it is now very hot 34c on Malaga Airport yesterday. Flew out of Bristol and they confiscated our box of "Can`t believe its not Butter". I complained that it was neither toiletries or liquid but he said it will be when it thaws out! Bloody Jobsworth.
Very Reassuring they are thorough and stopping terrorists id say.
  • Edited by Carper 2009-06-22 15:54:37
Please, the topic is about Los Boliches - lets keep it that way!

Kath
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.