Spain - Canary Islands - Tenerife Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Tenerife.
los olivos
3 Posts
Tezmand,

Can't really tell you much about the apartments themselves. I had a walk into the reception a couple of years back and thought the place looked great. I also walked past them last week while I was in Tenerife and there is no doubt they look good from the outside too. I'm certain I have heard positive comments about them before on this site. Also in a good location, Fanabe is a lovely area.

Wilson ;)
Depends what you are after........... We have been going to Los O since 1995 and absolutely love it. The location is superb, the pool area great (though it can get a bit busy) The apartments are all furnished differently and are mainly one bedders. Pretty standard layout with a bedroom, internal bathroom (ie no windows) and a studio kitchen/living area with either balcony or terrace. They are clean and mostly well looked after.

It is a timeshare resort but with many privately owned apartments too. It depends who you book through as to what you get.

(If you want to PM me for more information please feel free. I have photos too)
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.