Greece - Rhodes Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Rhodes.
Hi Sharonmj

I havent stopped at the louis Collossus Hotel, but i stayed at the Esperides Beach hotel which was close by. The hotel is situated about 3.5Km away from faliraki, which is around a 30min+ walk away, but you can get a taxi for around €5. There area around the hotel isnt bustling, as the Louis Collossus is one the the end hotels on the main road, located furthest away from faliraki. However, there are a few bars located just across the road, towards the left, and if you walk towards faliraki, about 800m along there is the Epsilon Shopping centre next to the Olympos Hotel, which has a few bars which are nice, supermarkets, jewellery shops (etc).

All i can say is that from the outside, the hotel looks really nice, and we had a great holiday at the Esperides and in Faliraki and im sure you will too!

Hope this helps
Suddy
Cheers Suddy.

your reply was very helpful. Was it very far from the waterpark and if you went what was it like? friends of ours will be staying in the Esperides. What did you make of it?

Sharonmj :lol:
The water park is located practically across the road. However, the entrance is at the top, located on a steep hill, but i would reccommend walking because we were charged €6 for a taxi!!! The water park is great, with all the usual slides and ameneites. One thing i would say is that its pretty big, and is located on several levels so expect to do a lot of walking!

The Esperides Hotel is absolutely fantastic! We had a great time and would reccommend it to anybody. This Hotel is one of the best we have stayed in and would return tomorrow if we could, we enjoyed it that much! Im sure your friends will have a great time

Hope this helps, and have a great time
Suddy
hi louis hotels are excellent quality stayed at 4 different ones super every time , enjoy
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.