Cyprus Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Cyprus
We have stayed at the Phaethon beach twice. Once 10 years ago AI just me and hubby, and again 2 years ago with 22 year old daughter and 24 year old son. Both times we had a great time. Nice pool, good size rooms and good food. Only snag is the hotel is a long way from the town centre and it would be a good 20-30 minutes walk into town. The bus stops right outside and it is less than £1 to go into the centre or up to the market. It is not far to the waterpark but we didn't go there. Can't say anything about the other place as I've never been there.
Hi Elise 2000
Dont know if its to late for me to catch you before you go to cyprus :think
I Have stayed at the Louis Hotel three times in the last five years in the winter time ans i cant praise the place enough.We were AI,the food and drink were of an excellent standard.The hotel is slowly being overhauled,but even if you dont get one of the newer done rooms you will not be unhappy.The staff throughout the hotel are brill.Yes its about 3 or 4 miles from the town centre,but the bus stops outside and only costs about 70p.If you like boat trips,the guy directly on the beach is Captain Steffanios and he takes you out on a very enjoyable trip,be aware though he is rather over generous with the refreshments,if you get my drift ;) :tup Hoping this will help you,get back to me if i can be of any further assistance. :wave: :sun2
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.