Greece and other Greek Island Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Greece and other Greek Islands.
We are going in just over 3 weeks. If you have specific questions, let me know and I can look out while I'm there and answer on my return.

Have you seen the website

http://www.blueseabeach.gr

The photo gallery looks fab!

Also there are a few reviews on http://www.tripadvisor.com Don't go by what has been said about this hotel last year - they have completely renovated over the winter and under new management I think.
hi lesley74

thx for the reply

totaly agree photos look stunning and the size off the pool :shock:

have a great holiday and let me know what its like on your return

kind regards

ed :D
:D If first impressions count you will love it - and it gets better from there. this hotel is absolutely fantastic. the staff and courteous and cannot do enough for you. Service is second to none. hotel is immaculate, food varied with lots of choice. all inclusive includes most drinks until midnight. only downside is the entertainment is not up to much - but at least they keep the kids entertained. cannot fault the hotel but there is nothing else in the resort - the hotel is the resort. but it is less than 10 mins by bus to Kos town. overall you will not be disappointed.
thx veet

really cant wait :D :D

regards

ed :D
Veet..........

Hopefully you will be back on here and be able to answer some questions for me??

Are the hairdryers ok in the room? I can't be bothered taking my own if the one in the room will do.

Is there an iron? - if not I will take my travel iron.

Can you get Bailey's in the hotel (even if you have to pay for it - I like on e as a wee nightcap!).?

Is there anywhere to hang up some clothes if you wash a few things?
Hi there

Yes there is a hairdryer in the bathroom and it works adequately so no need to take your own.

As for Baileys - i an only guess that they is some available as most drinks are, however, this will not be included in the all inclusive drinks and i have no idea whether the drinks that you have to pay for ae expensive compared to here.

You will need your own iron.

there is a clothes airer in the bathroom as they want to try and maintain the appearance of the hotel by not having too many items hangin off the balconies. however. your clothes won't dry as quickly so you can still put them out on the balcony table and chairs.

Also any men in your party need not be too concerned about the dress criteria. even though they state that men should wear long trousers and ladies cannot wear shorts, they did not enforce this rule. it would have been better if they had as i think it is nice to dress up for dinner.

all in all i cannot say how much you will enjoy being at this hotel. i am even considering returning next year :lol:
I really can't wait now. Next wednesday - won't be long!

Thanks for all the info. Don't plan on washing any clothes anyway, but nice if there's somewhere to hang it up if I do.

I will take my iron with me then also.

Just hope the weather stays nice! Did you sit outside at night at the bar, or was it inside? I'm wondering if I'll need cardigans or not with me - I notice on the website there are big seats that look like they're outside - but that may be the pool bar or whatever!

Also, a review on tripadvisor says there aren't chips at the hotel. Can't you get chips at the buffet or pool bar? We don't really eat them at home, but we quite like some on holiday. Hope I don't gain too much weight though!! lol! :lol:
We are just back from a good holiday at Luca Blue Lagoon. Really enjoyed it.

Only minuses were the drinks were watered down and sweet, and the entertainment wasn't great (no offence to the team who worked incredibly hard) - it's just that when they try to amuse several nationalities at once it generally becomes boring.

I have submitted a review on tripadvisor - but it's not yet posted. Once it is posted I will copy some of it over and put it on here.
Hi, could anyone please tell me what the kids club is like? We got stung last year by going to a recently renovated hotel in Rhodes, which was stunning but the advertised kids club didn't materialise so the kids were climbing the walls with boredom. Any advice would be great. Cheers!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.