Greece - Corfu Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Corfu.
Hi,
You could try the resort of Agios Gordis.They have an all inclusive adults only hotel there run by Aquis Hotels. Not too sure on the food there though! If you google "adults only" you will find quite a few hotels,but whether they would be classed as luxury is another thing. Enjoy Corfu.it is a lovely island.
Aquis also do a hotel in St George South.It is not adults only,but the resort is lovely.Quiet, Not many children around and some fabulous Tavernas with great food!! I have been going there for the last 10 years and love it!!
I stayed in a villa (Menorca) for the first time six years ago. Trust me, once you've stayed in a villa, you will NEVER want to live in an hotel or apartments ever again. No queuing, no screaming kids, no "people from a certain country that can not be named" pinching all the sunbeds, nobody else using your pool (provided the villa has one, and they usually do). We're booked for Kassiopi in September and we can't wait.
Do you do DIY villas or do you go through tour operators and companies such as James Villas?

I think we'd love to do a villa holiday in the future but for a fortnight in the school holidays the price is prohibitive through companies like Thomson.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.