Greece - Rhodes Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Rhodes.
hi landlady23

Yes, we stayed in the Luxury Apartments about 6 years ago when Kosmar had them.

Their location is great, a short walk down from the reception area and an equally short stroll into the main streets of the town itself. It's a quiet part of town.

From the entrance off the small street outside, you walk up to an open area surrounded by the apartments. Their doors all face onto that large patio area. There is an upstairs level but if I recall correctly it was not being used when we visited.

The best two rooms are at either end of the 'U' shape as you have small terrace to sit out on. If you can request one of those do it!

The rooms were fine, smallish but adequate. Typically, a basic Greek design. Storage was reasonable and each room had air conditioning and a safe. We had to pay the charge for those locally. My memory isn't serving me too well but I think the aircon was 5 euro per night and the safe, 2 euro. The rooms were cleaned daily. The kitchen section is right as you walk in and although small, it has all the basic stuff you'll need.

We had no problems living there, enjoyed its location and what was on offer. Not ‘luxury', but ‘OK'!

Get back to me if you need any more info.

Bill
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.