Spain - Balearics - Majorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Majorca.
magaluf
11 Posts
Hello,

Mano's Bar is a family friendly bar
Benny Hills
Goodfellows
sit off outside in BCM square, the kids will be made up with the entertainment / music going on around them

DONT go in the Green Parrot with the kids
ok, thanks whats wrong with the green parrot?
hello,
you can buy water from vending machines which are dotted about all over the place out side.
if you affend easily don't go to the green parrot .the dj takes the p#ss out of every one who go's in there.(lots of strong language)
we actually find him very funny and will be going there for the odd night in june when we are over there.
i have seen people walk in and walk straight back out. never mind there's no accounting for taste........
enjoy :cheers .
thanks. well if i walked in he would definately take the **** out of me, i don't mind a bit of fun, maybe not for the kids then. thanks about the water info, more for my 4yo. i will need a beer. can't wait now until sunday looking forward to a break.
Nothing wrong at all with the Green Parrot, but as the previous poster says he extracts the urine out of everyone and anyone who walks in, very funny, but the language and choice of subject might be a bit much for the kids.
If you are having a beer on your own or with the missus, definately go in, but wear your tin hat ;)
my mate owns the green parrot (martin) and yes the language can be a bit much for the kids ,but really good crack for the adults .
mano's just around the corner , jokers , benny hills , bcm square are all good for kids .
food wise most any place is family friendly , happy house , tom browns , boat yard etc all good value for money .
water is available at any place any time of the day .
hope this helps

jim
thanks to everyone who has left a reply, just got to start packing now
Have a great time.
Try Tom Brown's on the beach......great value and good food.
there is a vending machine at palma airport, but I think its only small bottles :sun2 :sun2
Hi
My mate Clem owns the Windsor bar just on from the green parrot has done for over 30 years great family bar they love kids and the food is good my friend mike is the cook very good :wave:
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.