Holiday Complaints

Do you have a holiday complaint? For help and advice post in here.
Not an area I know anything about but do you have flight numbers/references? Some of our members may be able to assist but will need that information to do so. When did you book the flights?

fwh
Hi,

Booking made on 5th October 2009

Original flight numbers - TK1972, with connection TK964
Return - TK1971
Similar thing happened to us last year with TUI,we were offered alternative flights or the chance to cancel,we accepted the alternative as we were meeting friends at the hotel.Good luck,hope you can find something else to tie in with your arrangements,T.
Can't even get a reply on their customer services number, I can't afford to hang on their line for any longer.

I just know they are going to say they went me an email and as I didn't reply within 14 days, that was taken as my acceptance of the change.... hence no refund.

I got no such mail, unless it went to spam and was deleted.

I am sick here and I can't even get through to them.
It can be done,I think, if you don't want to cancel.National Express coach from Stansted to Heathrow,2 adults about £60,you could then use your car parking,hotel room and your original holiday,sorry can't see any way round the long stop over in Istanbul.Hope this helps.
Thanks, but the arrival time back is 2100 at Heathrow, doubt there would be a bus back to stansted at that time, it's just all totally unsuitable.

Luckily I have just found an 0800 number for them and am holding on now.
Last one at eleven,if you don't get any joy,good luck!!!T.
Thanks, am on hold now while the customer service person is calling Turkish Airlines to see if they will allow a cancellation.

Does anyone know about Pegasus? I can't seem to open their website..
it opened when I put in a search,under pegasus airline.
won't open for me, could you give me a link? I have tried flypgs.com
Have to pop out will see if you have any luck as soon as I get home.
thanks, I didn't realise that was the only site to gain any pegasus info. I saw it before but presumed they would have their own website, which does come up in a search, but is inoperable.

Their ticket is £150 more than the price we paid (between 2), which is blooming annoying, but we have no choice, way too many arrangements been made, to just knock it on the head now!
it is always galling to say the least when arrangements planned a long time in advance and paid in full get thrown into chaos at the last moment when it wasn't your fault.

But at least you've found a way around the problem, even though it will cost you £150. Bite the bullet and get on with enjoying your holiday. Have a great time.
all cancelled... no holiday :(
Every time I went to the Pegasus site, the fare had gone up by £20, so that was £80 by the time I decided that they can stuff it.

Netflights phoned Turkish Airlines and they agreed to refund, minus some airline insurance. I've cancelled my airport parking and insurance.

We're all really sad.

Bummer!!

Thanks everyone for your posts.
So sorry you couldn't sort anything out,T.
oh well... worse things happen.

Thanks again
Oh dear - I thought you'd managed to salvage things. Sorry to hear it all went irretrievably pear-shaped.
Cant you go on Holiday somewhere other than Northern Cyprus ? I am sure if you give this forum a budget and types of places you like they will come up with some ideas.#

Kind Regards
Stewart
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.