Spain - Balearics - Majorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Majorca.
Nobody going? Don't be shy! If you are not a member here it only takes a minute to register and then you can begin to post :)
Off to Marina Corfu hotel in Cala Egos again in September,have been last four years as main holiday,it suits us down to the ground,good food,drink and great entertainment every night.

Regards
Alan :cheers
Just booked and off next month, staying at the Grupotel Playa Camp de Mar Can't wait! :)
Alan
Hope you have another great holiday :D
Jane-Camp design Mar takes me back to my childhood. We went 2 or 3 times. I definitely would not recognise it now. Although , come to think of it, it would be difficult for it to have expanded too much. It is in a stunning location
Nothing booked but we will probably go in the autumn. not too many years we don't go somewhere on the island
Puerto Pollensa 12Th July staying for 2 weeks, If anybody fancy meeting for a drink or two send me a message, :sun2
Going to Cristina apartments in cala millor never been there before usually stay in puerto pollensa, this is our first holiday in 6 years and I can't wait! This time in taking a 2 year old with me, should be an experience! Lol just hope it's nice there, quite nervous if I'm honest!!
Nikkigw1 wrote:
Going to Cristina apartments in cala millor never been there before usually stay in puerto pollensa, this is our first holiday in 6 years and I can't wait! This time in taking a 2 year old with me, should be an experience! Lol just hope it's nice there, quite nervous if I'm honest!!

Careful, we went to Cala Millor in 1989. Hi De Hi minor is 24 now!
Oh no, I'm done, 4 kids is enough for me lol
Going on July26th to Hispania Hotel my first time in Majorca and looking forward to it.
Yes!!!..........Going to Cala Bona/Cala Millor on the 21st of September for 11 nights with my best friend....Bit of a girly holiday .
I can highly recommend the sundeck for food if u are eating out, in cala millor
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.