Spain - Costa Del Sol/Gibraltar Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Del Sol.
Could get train to Fuengirola then Taxi from there to Calahonda, may work out much cheaper..
I was thinking about getting a train to fuengirola and then a cab to the apt,but dont know how often the trains are and how much this would work out.I am lost when it comes to the Costa Del Sol,we have been going to Benidorm for the last few years.
Any info on this would be very much appreciated.
Thanks
Train fare is €1.85 per person and the trains leave the airport every 30 minutes.
Thanks,that sounds much cheaper than the transfers and as we are travelling light,we dont mind getting the train.Do you know roughly how much a taxi would cost from Fuengirola to Calahonda?
Hi, can anyone tell me the latest prices for an airport taxi to Nerja? Not sure whether to just queue at the airport or pre-book one. Any advice would be appreciated.
Many thanks, Helen
Hi Helen,i have had a look for you and the price is coming out at 160 euros return for 2 people.
Hope this helps
Pat
We have booked a short holiday in Fuengirola and never having been to the Costas before would like a bit of advice. We have been quoted £45 for a shuttle transfer to Fuengirola from Malaga airport. This seems a little bit steep for all the distance. If we were to take the train from the airport would that be a stupid idea? We are staying at the Florida Spa hotel so would we have far to go to our accomodation from the station? Would we get a taxi from the station to the hotel? It is not the price we worry about but the fact that we saw in some report that the shuttle could take 2 hrs. by the time it delivers everyone to their hotels. I think that would be a nightmare start to our holiday. Any advice would be appreciated.
Hi would anyone have any idea how much a taxi would cost from malaga airport to san pedro area the cortijo blanca hotel please?

thanks

Shelly
will taxis take 2 adults and 3 children (one is only 3 years) or is that a two taxi job as well?
Any idea of the current rate charged for a taxi from Malaga airport to the Benalmadena Palace Aparthotel?...
Is it cheaper to get a transfer for 3 adults and 1 child?
17th Feb here we come!!!
x
been looking around but I can't find a price for a Taxi from Malaga airport to Nerja..anyone got an idea??
Hi rutters .. the Malaga Airport website suggests a taxi fare to Nerja of between €76.54 and €89.86.

David :wave
Thanks for the info..it made me plump for Fuengirola..do you know the taxi fare to there? Would you recommend the train?

cheers
The airport website shows that taxi fare as €30.46 to €35.14.

There is also some information about train services on THIS page of the airport website. However you may find that we already have some discussion about train services in other topics in this forum.

David :wave
Just back from Benalmadena and was charged 24 euro each way from the airport which at the exchange rate prevalent was over £22! Will be catching the train next time-if i don't find somewhere else to take a cheaper holiday.
We paid €22 euro's in Jan from Benal to airport, but did get train from airport to Benal..cost around €2.5 then €6 for taxi down to apt..quite a difference.. :really
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.