Spain - Balearics - Majorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Majorca.
OMG can I assume there are no 'authentic' restaurants :( .
Hi, I think you have already suggested the 'authentic' restaurants of Sa Coma. We stayed in Sa Coma last August, most of the restaurants are very british but we still loved the resort. There were some nice restaurants on the promenade towards s'illot or you could suggest they head into Cala Millor, we ate at La Sangria restaurant 3 times, it's on the main shopping promenade near Cala Bona. There are also some very nice restaurants near the harbour of Cala Bona.
Hope they haven't already come home before you pass on this information!! :cheers

Carol :sun2
Thanks Carol. I love Sa Coma but my OH hates it so last couple of times I have beeen with friends :ghug.
Hi, mentioned previously that im flying out to Sa Coma next week and was chewing the fat over whether or not i should go A.I.

Would anyone be able to give me a rough idea as to what prices i can expect whist being out there i.e. pint/bottle of beer, glass of wine, average meal (i know it depends on what you you have, but a rought idea would be helpful).

thanks

phil
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.