Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
According to the Manchester Airport site - it says the train is in the heart of the airport.
It's a long time since I've been to Manchester airport so cannot tell you for definite but this same question was only raised a couple of weeks ago.
By the very same poster! And you provided him with the information that time too! For some reason he doesn't believe it when people tell him that the trains station is part of the airport terminal buildings and that he can get the moving walkways to all 3 terminals from the station as per the airport website that he has also already been given the link to http://www.manchester-airport-guide.co.uk/transport.html#ba :que

SM
As along as you are going to Manchester Airport station and not Manchester Piccadilly or Manchester Victoria, you will be right in the heart of the airport. You can actually walk to any of the terminals from the station but most people get the shuttle bus as they have luggage.
Given that depending on which terminal you are departing from, it is no more than 10 mins max using the moving walkways to get from the station to any of the terminals, I can't see why anybody would bother leaving the train station and then lugging bags on and off a bus? It's never occurred to me to do anything other than walk it or stand on the traveling walkways that is!

SM
SMa wrote:
By the very same poster! And you provided him with the information that time too! For some reason he doesn't believe it when people tell him that the trains station is part of the airport terminal buildings and that he can get the moving walkways to all 3 terminals from the station as per the airport website that he has also already been given the link to http://www.manchester-airport-guide.co.uk/transport.html#ba :que

SM

LOL - It never crossed my mind it would be the same person :)
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.