Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
the resort will be a bit quiter.
the weather should still be good.
sometimes in september it gets hotter
hi you will find all the shops will still be open as this is still peak season
the weather will be nice and warm and a little cooler in the evenings chelsea boy will give all the info you need on the temperatures in that area
Thanks for replies
loulou my mother lives near marmaris and she says sept is 1 of her favourite months, the weather is still hot but not unbearable
Thanks Ellie,
I read reports that said it would be quite chilly on a night :shock: and was a bit worried as i dont want to weigh bags down with jumpers,jackets/jeans for my boys.
even if it cools down at night you wont need jumpers, we go in oct and only take 1 lightweight jacket and thats usually end of oct and it does cool down then at night, but sept should be fine, have you looked on the thread of last sept to see what the temp was like that will give you a good idea
september is great, sea is warm, temps have cooled from 45C to 35C. Nights are still warm but maybe need a cardy towards the end of you hols... prices are also cheaper in the shops, ars etc as the main season has gone
We always go in Sept, weather has always been great, maybe you get one or two days with a shower or a few clouds.
Apart from that Sept is my favourite month to go, temps are still great, resort slightly quieter, trips are still running, water taxi's still going.

I am suer you will have a fab time :D
I have to agree with everyone, the weather in September is lovely, i think my fav month in Marmaris. You wont need to bring Heavy jumpers and all that, because if you do feel a chill you can always buy one at the bazar.
we made the mistake of going in the middle of august, as chelsea boy says... 45 degrees most days... unbearable... september a much better bet!
Thanks everyone :wink:
I appreciate it xxx
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.