Caribbean Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Caribbean
Hi Ream

Is THIS your hotel?

Pippy :D
Hi Pippy :D

Yes, that's the one. I can't find any reviews though :(

Luv Ream X
If anyone can assist Ream by posting a review, please do so HERE.

Many thanks.

Pippy :D
well we have finally decided on the melia it has mixed reviews but we will find out for ourselves because you cannot please all the people all the time , what is there to do outside the hotel its in bavaro or is it not safe to leave the complex any help would be appreciated, this is our first time to dom rep we have been to mexico and cuba twice .
hi we booked this hotel for may next year the brochure states deluxe junior suites but the booking form says just junior suite i have checked the hotel website and there are 2 different room types is it worth getting travel agent to give us this in writing or not the rooms do look similar but the deluxe must be better.
HI we visited this hotel 4 years ago had a fab holiday but would not go back, there were people on drips in there room as the food was terrible we found the only decent place to eat was the italian. You were not advised to leave the hotel unless it was on an excursion as it was not safe. However on a good note the rooms were fine and the staff great,hopefully the food has improved.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.