Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Thank goodness thanks so much for that SS we have all been ever so worried.
Thanks for that, thank goodness she is safe and well, lets hope this situation is bought under control quickly and all will return safely
thank god she is safe. I knew she was there. She must be petrified.
Thankyou sunseeker for that, I did not remember thats she was going but am so pleased they are ok.

Pip
x
Thank goodness she is okay , as soon as I heard I thought of her .
thankyou Sunseeker for the good news - I knew they were there and just glad they are safe
This is the latest from Colleen (as of 3am UK time)....

Colleen & hubs are o.k,supposed to be flying out to Goa at midday but flights are delayed/cancelled so she 's not sure what's happening.
They are a block away from the train station & right beside the Taj hotel.
:(
Thank you all for your up dates, lets pray for everyone that is out there that they will all be returned safely to there loved ones.

Pip
x
So glad Colleen and hubby are ok. Thanks Polly and Tightjock for the updates.
That's brilliant news about IC. We have been worrying all night after seeing it on the news at midnight. She will have a real story to tell us this time!

Brenda & Liz
Thank the good Lord they are safe :) I got caught up in a bit of a riot in Delhi once but this is absolute madness in comparison and a very sinister turn of events :(
so glad they are ok

that is gonna be some trip report!!

bet they cant wait to get to goa now, i feel so sorry for all those poor people, what a nightmare

J
thank goodness colleen and hubby are safe, thankyou for the update tightjock
didn't sleep at all last night thinking about them and everyone else out there on holiday
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.