Greece - Rhodes Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Rhodes.
it was acquired by the Misti group a couple of years back, sorry i have been unable to find any info for last year and unfortunately do not know its previous name

yasus
wizard
I haven't been to this one but have been to several other Mitsis hotels and have found them to be pretty consistent. If we try a new island we normally go for a Mitsis hotel as we know roughly what to expect, no nasty surprises! The general standard of food and accomodation is good and they always have an animation team that is made up of lots of nationalities. Where the hotels vary is the grade of all-inc, with the ultra all-inc having greek, italian and chinese restaurants in addition to the main one, but the normal all-inc normally has just a pizza place. Some places have a fridge and some have a filled mini bar, again this is down to the type of all-inc. They have a website http://www.mitsishotels.com which will tell you exactly what you get at each place. Sorry I can't be more specific.
Thanks Yasus & Ninkynonk for the info.

I will give it a week or so for other views before going for it.

Thanks again. :wave:
My family just came for a visit and stayed at MITSIS Faliraki Beach. They have stayed at many varying accommodations in Faliraki and are quite easy to please. The hotel won because of the location - it is great, straight onto Faliraki Beach, just outside the main taxi and bus stations and couple of minutes walk to all bars/restaurants. Their overall view was that it wasn't quite 4 star - they thought generally a good 3 star.... food was Ok - nothing too special and entertainment was the normal animation team stuff.. There was a varied mixture of ages in the hotel and staff were polite and friendly. Rooms - again OK - clean - not luxurious. The all inclusive concept didnt seem to be restricted - obviously it is all local drinks - but plentiful. They had stayed at The Grand (MITSIS) in Rhodes Town and said there was no comparison with the food and layout. I think if you want a really well located hotel and a friendly non pretentious atmosphere - then it will be a good choice..
Hi Jaxmark,

Thank you for posting the comments & thank your family for their valuable review.

It sounds just right for us, our group are also easy to please,
but having a good location put it at the top of our list.
Any more recent reviews on this? Me and my other half are looking to book this hotel for beginning of July AI. I stayed in Rhodes last year and loved Faliraki and the beach! Our hotel last year was in Tholos though, middle of nowhere so i think anything will be a step up to this!

Any more comments on this hotel welcome!

Thanks
This hotel is not up to the standard of the other Mitsis hotels. Would say its Just a 3 * Only just..Great location though :)
Mitsis have only just taken it over so it may be wise to give it a miss till they have renovated everywhere, they did this in Corfu and the place is unrecognisable to how it was when they first took over.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.