Greece - Rhodes Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Rhodes.
Hi, stayed in rodos maris last july and august 07, it was great! we stayed in the 2 storey block same room, both times beside the main pool, top floor, it had the most beautiful seaviews. double bed for us and 2 proper single beds for the kids and large walk around balcony. There was enough room for us all and adequate storage space. Not 5 star luxury, but very comfortable. I believe the hotel rooms are smaller.The complex is quite spread out and some of the bungalows, 2 storeys and hotel rooms dont have seaview and some are quite small. Being close to the main pool, pool bar and main hotel was important for us, with no steps to climb! there are alot of steps : also heard some people complaining that the childrens beds were camp beds! so def. request singles. Hope this helps.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.