Greece - Rhodes Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Rhodes.
Why not hire a vehicle for a few days. Arrange to pick it up @ the airport. :que
The taxis will take 4 people and will usually manage to get your luggage in somehow!There are always plenty of taxis waiting for fares at the airport so I would wait until you arrive.Many car hire firms will arrange a car for you waiting at the airport but if it's your first time to a place I think it's probably best to get a taxi until you sort yourselves out at the hotel etc.. My taxi price list is a couple of years old but it quotes 44 euros to Kiotari.Have a great holiday. Anne
thanks anne think ill wait until i arrive :tup
Hi phig, the 2.5 hours is a maximum. If there's lots of drops en route it could take that long, if they go directly it's around an hour. You could always ask the Rep at the airport how many stops they have and how long the transfer is expected to take before you decide whether to take a taxi or not.

As Anne has said one taxi will be fine - i travel with friends and have often had a taxi for 4 with some pretty big cases. The taxis are all good sized Mercedes and have a decent sized boot, they always squeeze the cases in, even if it means strapping the boot shut rather than locking it! Last year a taxi from the airport to Kiotari cost 47 euros.
Hi, having been to this hotel I would def take a taxi, not only is it a lot quicker but you will beat any queues checking into the Maris. As you are going in July it is likely to be very busy as this hotel is very popular (we really liked it), but the receptionists move at their own pace! Have a great time.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.