Spain - All Other Costas, Inland Areas Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding all Spanish areas not covered.
Hi,there are a few reviews here for to have a look at.
http://www.holidaytruths.co.uk/holiday_truths/hotel_reviews/117/Pueblo%20Indalo%20Apartments/

It is a very popular complex with families and is in a good position for the beach and most of Mojacar.

There are a few small supermarkets close by inc an English one.The big Spanish one called Mercadonna is about 25 minutes walk or a short bus ride away.Over the last weekend they have been spraying the beaches and inland to kill off the mossies.I havent seen one in the last few days but dont usually find them much of a problem in Mojacar.Then again I dont think they like Scotch and Ginger and so leave me alone. :wink:

Have a great holiday,John.
We went there June 2005. I've had a look at the reviews & they are pretty accurate. The apartments are fairly basic but clean & the complex layout is well designed. the central grassed area between thetwo pools is a good place to sunbathe in the day.
Have to agree about the climb - LOTS of steps.
Some decent restaurants each way along the beach road (the Pizza restaurant about 300 metres on the other side of the road has a lovely terrace overlooking the sea).
The "square" is a good place for a final drink or two in th evening - depends if you like shows (Cats / Grease etc).

I think you will like it.
I forgot - the mozzies were EVERYWHERE when we where there but this was because they hadn't sprayed them (something to do with frogs). If they've sprayed them you shouldn't have a problem.

Also there's a "supermarket" - really the size of a UK convenience store next to the complex. Not cheap.
The mossies have been sprayed twice this year and on the Playa do not seem to be a problem,John.
hi tinsley

we have just arrived home this morning from mojacar and spent a few days on the beach outside the indalo apartments and used their shops, toilets etc whilst we were sunbathing. they look very busy apartments with their own stage for entertainment and shops including a small supermarket in the 'square'. the supermarket in the comercial centre is good as is the one in garrucha but you would need transport for that one.
the beach across the road is lovely and you can hire two sunbeds and a parasol for 8euros and there is a little beach hut selling cold drinks and water sports from there too. you are only across the road from the beach which is great. hope this helps, if you need anymore info about shops etc as a holidaymaker, pm me and i will try and help.

ruth
Sincere thanks to Beachcomber Bar John, Steve 99 and Ruth Bean for you kind replys. The reson for interest in supermarkets as is with evreywhere else that small ones tend to be more expensive so the bigger the better. Ta, steve re the mozzies 1st purchase one extra big can of RAID and lots on mozzie cream/Rep. We are not beach types but a walk in the sea is a delight. If anyone else has more on this or the above please let me know, you are thanked many times over in advance. chris
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.