Spain - All Other Costas, Inland Areas Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding all Spanish areas not covered.
Stayed in Mojacar two years ago and I recall that taxis are very scarce in the area, cant remember ever using one or seeing a taxi rank.

Dont recall names but remember seeing some fantastic fish restaurants at the far end of the playa in Garrucha. If you like fresh fish and are staying SC you can get some fab fish to cook in the Large supermarket in Garruacha. I think it is called the Merraconda.
Looks like we may have to have a designated driver every night or go down to the hotel bar. Still, shouldn't be too difficult to avoid having a skinful with dinner.

We'll definitely get to the fish restaurants and purchase some. I think the apt has a bbq so game on!
you can get some fab fish to cook in the Large supermarket in Garruacha. I think it is called the Merraconda.

You were nearly right :D its called Mercadona.

The Argentinian is called "La Cabana".
A good leg or shoulder of lamb can also be had in Bedar at the "Miramar" (Share between two) and their Paella is said to be good.
The livliest bars in Mojacar at the moment seem to be the "Irish Rover" and/or "Skandalos" There are a couple of others on the Commercial Centre roundabout too that are busy.

Have a good holiday,John.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.