Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
:lol: :lol: thanks GFF you are always on the ball with my ..20 questions haha....I must be a pain in the head ....but I have learned so much on H/T and its all :thanks to all you goa lovers...was this Barry Grant in brookside by any chance haha RE Guinness sure we all know Guinness does;nt travel but whisky does :glynis :glynis
Sounds interesting but I think I'll give it a miss. (unless I get homesick when I'm there - not very likely!!!) Irish stew in Goa??? and sure it's too hot for Guinness anyway. As you say Irishcolleen, it doesn't travel well. Just have to stick to the Kingfishers.
Hi Goldenflipflop..when are you going back to Goa :?: if you see leslie who runs Molly Malones will you tell him I have made him a few CDs of all different irish singers ..........boyzone ......sinean o connor ...u2.....ronan keating.....brian kennedy....van morrison ...ect oh and of course molly malone by the dubliners ......I hope he likes it I will bring it over with me in november......
Hi Irish,

Not exactly sure when I'm off back to Goa, flight is booked for end of September but depending on things here I might hop off earlier, I'll tell Leslie that you've got his music i'm sure he'll be a very happy man.

GFF xx
Leslie does have Guinness but it's in cans and he was trying to get draught for next season, don't hold your breath, he didn't even have cans when I was there, waiting for the supplier to deliver.

As well as Irish stew & chips, Les serves Fish Chips & mushy peas, Shepard's pie & chips, burgers & chips, stake and kidney pie & chips, with a selection of fresh vegetables Oh yes and boiled spuds if you don't want chips. (the chips are made fresh not frozen) I have to admit the fish went down a treat but the mushy peas.

The funniest thing at Molly Malone's is the FIRE place I will post a photo of it soon it's a work of art.

Lez
Hi Lezlie,

Welcome back!!

I don't think Leslie will ever get that delivery of the black stuff - this thread goes back to March and the poor guy still hasn't had it???..it's probably on Route from the Emerald Isle on the back of an Elephant!!!

Goldenflipflop xxx

ps, please post the FIRE pic soon and some of Leslie and the lads if you have any.
Hi all.

I can't upload photos the "up load here" button is just going around in circles I will try again later.

Thanks for the welcome back, but I haven't been anywhere just had nothing to say, well nothing constructive or informative.

I don't think Les will get draught Guinness because of the costs involved in delivery, I do know draught is available in India but, Goa???

Lez
Well I have down loaded or uploaded some photos I think??

got the date wrong it was in June not march.

sorry for the poor quality of some of them the flash on my camara is as good as a 6 penny lighter :lol:
and here they are! leslie- you are younger than I thought you were!
Not Bad for 62 am I :lol: :lol: :rofl :rofl

The other Leslie aka Lezlie
edit
OK - I do make mistakes! :lol:
"OK - I do make mistakes!"

Fioan show me a person that hasn't made a mistake and I will show you a person that hasn't made anything.

Lez
Lezlie,

Thanks for the pics they're great!!

GFF xx
Hi Lezlie thanks for sharing your pictures with us im looking forward to going to molly malones I can just see myself at that fire with a nice cool beer I hope the fire is not lit when im in mollys . you look well for your age maybe you will sit at the fire with me :rofl
:lol: :lol: :lol: I remember going in molly's last year nov time and they had a magician there quite comical really the poor goan guy had white gloves,top hat he looked like a black and white minstrel(no pun intended) and no one was taking any notice of him.
You look well for your age maybe you will sit at the fire with me

You look, well for your age, maybe, you will sit at the fire with me

You look well for your age, maybe you will sit at the fire with me

You look well, for your age maybe, you will sit at the fire with me

Witch one? :rofl

I know, I know :offtop
Comers in different places makes a different statement.

lez :lol:
Its a date anyone up for green beer in molly malones on st patricks night..I look forward to seeing you there we will talk nearer the time colleen
Holiday Truths Forum
Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.