Spain - Balearics - Ibiza Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Ibiza.
Hi keithyu2 ... while you wait for some feedback here in this topic, you may also like to check out our reviews of the complex (click here), if you haven't already seen them.

David :wave
I have never stayed at Montemar, but I do know they are a little bit out of town, so if you have young kids, it may take you upwards of 15 minutes to walk to the beach.

Also, it is an apartment complex, as opposed to a conventional hotel. If you want me to give you more information on other apartment complexes, or even hotels, please drop me a pm, or add your questions to this topic.

You might also want to check the reply I have just posted on another topic regarding Cala Llonga apartments by clicking on this link:

http://www.holidaytruths.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=130173
not long now and cant wait till the 9th august, anyone stayed at the montemar recently. let me know what its really like. is entertainment outside. is it worth upgrading to half board. can u get a sunbed easily.whats the slide park like.and mainly has every appartment got aircon or just some.

keith :cheers :)
If you have kids, it might be worth considering upgrading to all-inclusive. If you don't like the idea of all-inclusive, (I know it doesn't appeal to me), half board would probably be a good idea. There are several good places to eat in town, and the best restaurant in Cala Llonga, (The Zebra), is only a short walk from Montemar.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.