EX-Pats and Owners Abroad

Discussions for EX-Pats and owners abroad or those who are considering this idea.
Montemar
6 Posts
We used to live near to where you are moving to. I loved that end of the resort. I preferred being there than in the centre. There's a huge supermarket nearby, restaurants and of course you are handy for the train, but I guess you know that already..I have a friend still living closeby to you, and they will not consider anywhere else because of the heavy tourist population.
Jade.

It that supermarket directly up on the top road(Torremolinos/Benalmadena) from the hotel Pez Espada, la Carihuela beach.?

I`ve lost my bearings :oops:

Phil, it`s El Pinillo not El Panillo train station, love :wink:

besos xx
SanJi
Hiya phil, we have a place very close to you, just by the Plus surermercado. Brilliant area, very spanish and mostly residential, we love the area, five minutes to beach, arroyo and marina.
One street past Plus supermarket, sanji. Started of many many years ago in a time share in Saltillo Alto!
Our apartment is in Calle de la Cordero, called Terrazas de Montemar. We are due at the Notario on 15th September to sign for everything. There are so many things to arrange and worry about, like bank accounts and bills. Less important things like, why did we buy a house with Finnish Satellite TV are easily sorted. I have found that "English Sur" online is a great source of information.

Where is this "Plus Supermarket"? I am not that familiar with the area. I know, the hotel Tiburon and our apartment is 90 degrees from the beach from there.

Do any of you live in the area or are you just regular visitors? We are looking to move out in about 3-5 years time. Definately a case of "When not If".
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.