Spain - Balearics - Majorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Majorca.
hi,, yes there is mountain bike hire, and they do trips up the mountain, in high season, but not sure when they stop, the place is on a side road across from the beach, they have some good bikes, all the other places are rubbish,hope you enjoy santa ponsa its a good resort ,,,rob
hi boobydoo, that bike hire shop that rob mentioned could be opposite the beach and down the side road where the tabac shop is, and on the same side of the road that the hotel santa ponsa playa is. it also hires out canoes, as we were joking back at the beginning of june when we were there that if we got any more rain we would have to hire one!! :D i'll second what rob says too, santa ponsa is a great resort. - dotty
thanks for info folks ,really useful also like the sound of the canoes. :cheers
Yeah i think it is half way down the road that the meson del rey restaurant is on. Just follow the meson del rey sign off the main beach road. We popped in to have a look and they do seem to have a lot of good quality equipment. I tried to convince the fiancee' to have a morning of cycling, but to no avail. She likes her pool and beach to much.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.