Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
got on boat of around 400 people thinking it would be 100 max

What was it ? the QE2 8)

the trip took two half hours to dalyan

1 hour that's not bad at all :)

Good to hear you had a good time :)
Got to agree with you.We did this trip 5 years ago,been to Marmaris every year since,but have never wanted to do it again,you were lucky,we didnt get back until 9pm!!,its a long day,just wanted to get showered and go to bed,Turtle beach was nice,but a long way on the boat then transfered onto river boats,for me became quite boring and tiring.
I didnt like it either really. its the whole boat loads behind you i didnt like , it gets ridicously crwoded , especially at the mud baths , and i didnt enjoy sitting down for a `lunch` like school children , we wont be doing that trip this year
youve also got to think what some people might be doing in these mud baths not very hygenic :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
I remember one year we decided to do the mud baths transfer trip ,where we were to be picked up at our hotel , the Marmaris Palace on the last day of our holiday and taken to the mud baths and the turtle beach,then to a hotel where we were promised a room to change and shower and then get our evening meal , before being taken by coach to the airport. The mud baths were good ,the river trip and the beach were also very good .But the hotel was a total tip , the room we were promised ,was one room for everyone on the trip , I was in the shower when i heard the noise in the room ,i thought it was the wife and jumped out ,only to come face to face with four teenage girls in various stages of undress ,dont know who got the biggest fright :oops: . The meal was just muck and we had to rely on salad which was not much better .
Not to be repeated.

Bluepeterno1
ok.......... the boat trip is a long one... a bit cattle truck! Why not hire a car, drive 1 hour, get to Dalyan and negotiate a river boat for yourself. Try old turtlewebs on HT... it's about time we broke free from the tour guides and did stuff ourselves!!!!
I fully agree with Chelsea boy.
We have been to marmaris and done all the tours, every year.
I don't know what OH sees in the mud-bath tour, as I feel it is a full waste of a day.
It is a long day.
Sure it is quicker, but perhaps more expensive to jump a taxi to dalyan.
Any way. I just stood an oggled all the girls getting it on with the mud. plus a few photos of the OH
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.