Spain - Costa Del Sol/Gibraltar Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Del Sol.
http://clubdehielobenalmadena.com/index.htm

This may be what you are looking for. Its within the new ice rink. here is the address

Ciudad de Melilla s/n Arroyo de la Miel

Benalmadena
Tlf.: 952 57 76 69
Fax: 952 57 53 01
I had been told it is in Arroya, although looks good, so will go along to have a look. I know where it is, because of the Ice Rink. We live just near el Pinillo, so it is not far away.

Many thanks for your help.
There is also a municipal gym in the sports centre up the road from the main Supersol in Arroyo (Manferga roundabout). I've never been in myself(!) but know a few people who use it and are happy with it. The main entrance is on the road on the Poligono - C/Moscastel I think, but you may be able to get in from the road from Supersol.
Is that where the football ground is, on the one-way system at the top of that road? If so I know it and will also have a look at it. The Palacio de Hielo one is €37 p/month which is a lot less than I was paying in the UK (£45).
There is a gym in Sunset Beach Resort which is near the Burger King and Plus supermarket on the edge of Benalmadena. It has a gym and lots of classes - pilates - spinning - boxing - aerobics etc as well as aqua aerobics.
Most of the instructors are English but all speak Spanish if that is your language. Cost about 45 euros a month which includes the classes - with discounts for monthly tickets and - dare I say it - the more mature of us.
I do both, although I am English. I am going to look at all of them tomorrow. Thanks everyone for your help.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.